SOUTH ON MAIN
Woodstock’s New Urban Village
Homes and Townhomes Low $400s to $700s
Residents’ Club Now Under Construction
Discover South on Main – more than just a neighborhood, it’s a way of life you’ll love just steps from Downtown Woodstock.
- Inspired, detailed, luxury homes and townhomes with a versatile portfolio of floorplans from which to select
- Just a short walk from the shops, events and restaurants of Downtown Woodstock
- 20 acres of parks and green space with direct connection to Noonday Creek Trail
- Swimming pool, kids splash pool and cabana
- 6,000+ square foot residents’ club opening late Fall
- Built Just for You by The John Wieland Team
136 Brighton Boulevard, Woodstock, GA 30188 | 770-970-0200 | Contact Us
Map and Directions
Get a video preview of South on Main’s Designer Model
Shaped by the unique vision and experience of Atlanta icon John Wieland, South on Main is more than just a neighborhood. Connect and unwind at the neighborhood parks. Grab your bike and hit the trail for a short ride to Downtown Woodstock. Stroll the shops of Main Street, and find your favorite dinner spot. Inspire your creativity at the Elm Street Cultural Arts Village. Train your green thumb in the community garden. Or just enjoy a sunny spot by the pool.
All this and more is at your doorstep and South on Main, Woodstock’s New Urban Village.
South on Main’s streets are lined by charming new homes and townhomes. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one.
In our exclusive Design Studio, you’ll enjoy utilizing your included design allowance to personalize your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- Four unique home collections from four-story elevator-served homes with rooftop sky terraces to lock-and-go townhome living along the Boulevard
- Traditional architecture inspired by its historic surroundings, meticulously designed and crafted
- Refined inside and out with custom cabinetry, site-finished hardwood floors and more
- Built just for you by the John Wieland team
Every detail and every corner at South on Main has been thoughtfully planned for life lived better.
- 20 acres of parks and green space
- Direct connection to the Noonday Creek Trail for easy access to Downtown Woodstock and beyond
- Swimming pool, kids splash pool and cabana now open
- 6000+ square foot Residents’ Club coming Fall 2019
- Play park, community garden and theatre in the woods
Experience living local at its best at South on Main with all the activities of vibrant Downtown Woodstock just a sidewalk or trail away. Plus, a short two miles to I-575 offers easy access to the new Northwest Corridor Express Lanes and all of Atlanta.
- Woodstock named “One of the Top 50 Places to Live in the U.S.” by Money Magazine
- A short walk to the shops, restaurants, arts, activities and more along Woodstock’s thriving Main Street
- Direct connection to the Noonday Creek Trail and the Greenprints Trail System
- Summer concert series and more at Northside Hospital-Cherokee Amphitheater
- Easy access to I-575 and Northwest Express Lanes at Highway 92
- Convenient access to the Peach Express Lane
Children at South on Main attend Cherokee County schools.
Woodstock Elementary is dedicated to providing a positive learning environment in which students develop academically, emotionally, physically and socially to the best of their ability.
Located on a shared 100-acre campus with Woodstock High, Woodstock Middle has been recognized as a Platinum Award school by the Governor’s Office of Student Achievement.
Woodstock High offers students a well-balanced academic program comprised of not only the core courses in Math, Science, English and Social Studies but also many elective offerings in Engineering, ROTC, Computer Applications and Graphic Design, Art, Music, Theater and Physical Education.
425 Reeves Street, Woodstock, Georgia, Cherokee 30188
Single Family Residence For Sale
270 Dawson Drive, Woodstock, Georgia, Cherokee 30188
Townhouse For Sale
119 Brighton Boulevard, Woodstock, Georgia, Cherokee 30188
Townhouse For Sale
117 Brighton Boulevard, Woodstock, Georgia, Cherokee 30188
245 Dawson Drive, Woodstock, Georgia, Cherokee 30188
Townhouse For Sale
278 Dawson Drive, Woodstock, Georgia, Cherokee 30188
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
JR Merendo, Senior Project Manager
Karl Nicklas, Project Manager
Kevin Hitchcock, Builder
Paul Barron, Project Manager
Monday & Wednesday – Friday: 12 pm to 6 pm
Sunday & Tuesday: 1 pm to 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
Take I-75 north to I-575 and proceed north to exit #7 GA-92N/Alabama Road. Turn right onto GA-92 and continue for 0.9 miles. Turn left onto Main Street. Continue for 0.5 miles and South on Main is on the left.