THE RETREAT AT RIVER GREEN
An intimate enclave of 61 townhomes in the master-planned club neighborhood of River Green
- Luxury low maintenance townhomes with wooded nature views
- Amenities include a neighborhood “Retreat,” two pools, water park, tennis courts and miles of trails
- Short bike ride to River Green’s on site elementary school
- Located in the city of Canton, a vibrant city recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as one of the 2019 “Live, Work, Play” Communities
- 10 minutes to vibrant Downtown Historic Canton
- Built just for you by the John Wieland Team
Canton, GA 30114 | 678-787-8433 | Contact Us | Map and Directions
The Retreat at River Green collection of townhomes offer luxury lock and go living. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful architecture and sophisticated details. In our exclusive design studio, you’ll enjoy personalizing your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- An intimate community of 61 luxury townhomes
- A convenient lock-and-go lifestyle
- Three well-appointed floorplans
- Decks with wooded views
- Designed for gracious living
River Green is a haven for recreation and relaxation with fun for any age or interest waiting around every corner.
- The Heritage Club with swimming pool and waterpark overlooking Legacy Lake
- The Summer Club with swimming pool
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Soccer and playfields
- Children’s playground
- More than 200 acres of green space and miles for trails leading to the Etowah River
Children at River Green attend Cherokee County schools, including Knox Elementary adjacent to the neighborhood on Riverbend Way.
Knox Elementary, located adjacent to the neighborhood on Riverbend Way, serves students from Kindergarten through fifth grade with a focus on educating children in a safe environment, providing guidance, challenges and support.
Teasley Middle School
Serving grades six through eight, Teasley Middle moved into its new state-of-the-art facility in 2013 and was the first school in Cherokee County to implement a one-to-one technology initiative where each student is provided a laptop for instruction.
Cherokee High School
Cherokee High serves students in grades nine through twelve with a comprehensive offering of academics, career tech training, enrichment courses, clubs and activities.
River Green is located in convenient and thriving East Cherokee just 10 minutes from Downtown Canton with easy access to great local shopping and dining as well as I-575.
- Adjacent to Knox Elementary
- 2 Miles to I-575
- 10 Minutes to Downtown Canton or Canton Marketplace
- 15 minutes to Riverstone Plaza or The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta
- Homeowners age 62 and older can also benefit from Cherokee County’s school tax exemption
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
Take I-575 north to exit 14 for GA-5 N/Holly Springs/Canton. Use the two left lanes to turn left onto Holly Springs Parkway. Continue straight for 1 mile, and turn left onto Butterworth Road. Continue 1.5 miles and River Green will be directly ahead at the intersection with Highway 20.