Coming Soon: The Retreat – Low Maintenance Luxury Townhomes
From the High $200s
- 64 Luxury Townhomes
- Private Wooded Rearviews
- 3 BD, 3.5 BA
- 3 Plans, 2 with Finished Terrace Levels
Spectacular neighborhood amenities including water park, two pools, tennis courts, soccer fields, 200 acres of green space, trails to the Etowah River and more.
Come home to River Green, a master-planned club neighborhood in East Cherokee just 10 minutes from downtown Canton.
Canton, GA 30114 | 770-920-0200 | Contact Us | Map and Directions
New homes by JW Collection at River Green are set apart by their thoughtful design and sophisticated detailing. Take advantage of a special buyers offer to personalize your new home.
- Open floorplan ideal for entertaining and everyday living
- Meticulous attention to interior finishes: custom cabinetry, site-finished hardwood flooring, elevator ready
River Green is a haven for recreation and relaxation with fun for any age or interest waiting around every corner.
- The Heritage Club with swimming pool and waterpark overlooking Legacy Lake
- The Summer Club with swimming pool
- Six lighted tennis courts
- Soccer and playfields
- Children’s playground
- More than 200 acres of green space and miles for trails leading to the Etowah River
Children at River Green attend Cherokee County schools, including Knox Elementary adjacent to the neighborhood on Riverbend Way.
Knox Elementary, located adjacent to the neighborhood on Riverbend Way, serves students from Kindergarten through fifth grade with a focus on educating children in a safe environment, providing guidance, challenges and support.
Teasley Middle School
Serving grades six through eight, Teasley Middle moved into its new state-of-the-art facility in 2013 and was the first school in Cherokee County to implement a one-to-one technology initiative where each student is provided a laptop for instruction.
Cherokee High School
Cherokee High serves students in grades nine through twelve with a comprehensive offering of academics, career tech training, enrichment courses, clubs and activities.
River Green is located in convenient and thriving East Cherokee just 10 minutes from Downtown Canton with easy access to great local shopping and dining as well as I-575.
- Adjacent to Knox Elementary
- 2 Miles to I-575
- 10 Minutes to Downtown Canton or Canton Marketplace
- 15 minutes to Riverstone Plaza or The Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta
- Homeowners age 62 and older can also benefit from Cherokee County’s school tax exemption
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
Take I-575 north to exit 14 for GA-5 N/Holly Springs/Canton. Use the two left lanes to turn left onto Holly Springs Parkway. Continue straight for 1 mile, and turn left onto Butterworth Road. Continue 1.5 miles and River Green will be directly ahead at the intersection with Highway 20.