Join JW Collection’s Wieland Bonus Club
Become a registered member of JW Collection’s Wieland Bonus Club and you’ll receive our monthly members-only incentives and offers – including a 1% bonus starting with your second sale of the year as well as monthly bonus home opportunities! Register to become a Wieland Bonus Club member here.
Sign Up to Join Today
- The Wieland Bonus Club is open to all actively licensed agents in Georgia (“Agent”). To participate, Agents must complete pre-registration using the www.jwcatlanta.com website at least 24 hours prior to taking their first customer to a JW Collection neighborhood, and selling a home during calendar year 2019. Once the first home closes, Agent will qualify for a Wieland Bonus Club (“WBC”) bonus as described below. JW Collection (JWC) will confirm this registration with an email to the Agent. Failure to timely pre-register will result in no benefits being awarded.
- The Wieland Bonus Club (WBC) starts with the first sale of a qualifying home during calendar year 2019. No bonus is paid in connection with the first sale and its closing. The Agent shall be paid a one (1%) percent bonus (in addition to the regular commission to be paid to Agent’s Broker) on the 2nd and each successive sale within one year of the most recent sale. Those bonus payments will be paid at the time of the closing of the 2nd (or successive) home providing that the first sale has closed. The WBC Bonus is paid to the Agent’s Broker.
- Currently, Qualifying Homes are JW Collection homes located in the following JW Collection neighborhoods: Enclave on Collier, Dunwoody Green, Roswell Court, Abbington, Orchard Knob and South on Main. The WBC program does not apply to other homes or neighborhoods.
- Agents must be licensed in good standing by the Georgia Real Estate Commission at the time of registration and at the time of the disbursement of any award under this program. Agents are required to maintain an active email account on file with WBC. Unsubscribing from or blocking WBC emails automatically terminates Agent’s participation in the program.
- JWC reserves the right to terminate or modify the WBC program and program rules at any time without notice. In the event of a termination by WBC, WBC will pay bonuses that have been earned by an Agent as the applicable home closes in accordance with the terms of the WBC. However, no bonus will be paid on sales written after the program termination date.
- The WBC bonus does not apply to homes sold in connection with JWC’s monthly special promotions which carry their own bonus. Agents cannot transfer a customer or assign Agent’s bonus right or qualification for a WBC bonus to any other agent or party. JWC’s interpretation of these program rules is binding on all parties. JW Collection sales agents do not have authority to modify these rules.