Gated Homes and Townhomes off Paces Ferry
From $1 Million+
Enjoy club living in the heart of Vinings behind the gates at Paces View, where winding streets and views of the Atlanta skyline are the backdrop for a refined collection of new homes and townhomes.
- A sophisticated portfolio of luxury four-story single family homes and townhomes with sky terraces and elevators
- An ideal Vinings address inside the Perimeter
- Gated entry with private neighborhood club and amenities including: clubhouse, swimming pool, outdoor entertaining area, and fitness center
- Easy access to shopping and dining in Historic Vinings
- Homeowners age 62+ enjoy Cobb County school tax exemption
- Built just for you by the John Wieland team
3843 Paces Lookout Circle, Vinings GA 30339 | 206-954-8634 | Contact Us | Map and Directions
Paces View offers a sophisticated portfolio of luxurious new homes and low-maintenance townhomes in an ideal Vinings location. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one. In our exclusive Design Studio, you’ll enjoy utilizing your included design allowance to personalize your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- Traditionally-inspired exterior architecture detailed in brick and stone
- Open floorplan appointed with the finest features including custom cabinetry, elevators and more
- Sky terraces that offer the perfect setting for enjoying views of the Atlanta skyline
- Each home individually designed and crafted one by one
Relaxation and recreation are closed at hand behind the gates at Paces View.
- Gated entrances
- Private clubhouse with swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area
- Fitness center
- An ideal Vinings address inside the Perimeter on Paces Ferry Road
Children at Paces View attend Cobb County schools.
Teasley Elementary serves students from Kindergarten through fifth grade with a focus on challenging students to their best to create empowered, lifelong learners through engaging, relevant and rigorous work.
Campbell Middle School
Serving grades six through eight, Campbell Middle is an International Baccalaureate World School focused on a quality high school preparatory program to develop inquiring, innovative and engaged students.
Campbell High School
Campbell High, and International Baccalaureate World School, serves students in grades nine through twelve with a diverse offering of academic, art, athletic and extracurricular activities including the Spartan STEM Diplomats Academy with enrichment opportunities in science, engineering and mathematics and was named a Georgia Advanced Placement Honor School in 2017.
Paces View enjoys an ideal Vinings address inside the Perimeter on Paces Ferry Road. Enjoy an array of shopping and dining right at your doorstep at Vinings Jubilee, Canoe and more as well as entertainment at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center and Truist Park just minutes away.
- A half mile to boutiques and dining at Vinings Jubilee
- 10 minutes to Cobb Energy Performing Arts Center or Truist Park
- 15 Minutes to Buckhead
- 25 minutes to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Homeowners age 62 and older may benefit from Cobb County school tax exemption
Single Family Residence For Sale
3814 Paces Lookout Circle, Atlanta, Georgia, Cobb 30339
Single Family Residence For Sale
3790 Paces Lookout Circle, Atlanta, Georgia, Cobb 30339
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
Chris Olson, Project Manager