OLDE TAYLOR FARMS
Custom Estate Homes and Homesites
From $1 Million+
Create the custom home of your dreams in an ideal Johns Creek location at Olde Taylor Farms.
- A gated enclave of just 33 estate homesites – only 6 homesites remain
- An enviable setting adjacent to the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- Select your homesite for your own new custom home by JW Collection
- Or purchase a homesite for a custom build by a builder of your choice
Polly Taylor Road Johns Creek, GA 30024 | 770-809-6013 | Contact Us | Map and Directions
Behind the gates of Olde Taylor Farms, a refined collection of custom homes are set on spacious acre plus homesites against a backdrop of wooded views and rolling hills overlooking the protected natural beauty of the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area. These exceptional homesites are now available for purchase for a custom home build of your own. You can choose to build a new custom design with JW Collection or with a custom builder of your choice.
With easy access to GA 400 and I-85, Olde Taylor Farms is just minutes from shopping and dining of Johns Creek and The Forum, Alpharetta’s Windward Business District and an array of recreation and entertainment.
- Convenient to GA 400, I-285 and I-85
- 10 Minutes to Atlanta Athletic Club or St. Marlo Country Club
- 15 Minutes to Windward Parkway Business District
- 15 Minutes to Country Club of the South
- 15 Minutes to Gwinnett’s Infinite Energy Center
Children living in Olde Taylor Farms attend excellent North Fulton schools.
Rated one of the best elementary schools in Fulton County, Shakerag Elementary serves students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade.
River Trail Middle School
Serving students in grades six through eight, River Trail Middle is a seven-time Blue Ribbon Award and Governor’s Gold Award winner.
Northview High School
Ranked among the nation’s Best High Schools by U.S. News & World Report in 2017, Northview High serves students in grades nine through twelve with competitive academic, arts and athletic programs.
Paul Barron, Project Manager
From GA 400: Take GA 400 North to Exit 10 for GA-120 East/Old Milton Parkway. Travel 2.5 miles and turn left onto Kimball Bridge Road. Continue 5.2 miles and turn left onto Boles Road. Travel 2 miles on Boles Road (becomes Bell Road en route). Olde Taylor Farms is on the right.
From I-285: From I-285, take Exit 31B for GA 141N/Peachtree Industrial Road. Travel 3.8 miles, and bear left onto Peachtree Parkway. Continue 8.2 miles and turn right onto Bell Road. At the intersection of Bell Road and Boles Road, turn left to stay on Bell Road. Olde Taylor Farms is on the right.