ENCLAVE AT DUNWOODY PARK
COMING Fall 2019: Gated Living in the Heart of Dunwoody
From the High $600s
Now Taking Priority Reservations
Behind the gates at The Enclave at Dunwoody Park, discover charming streetscapes of architecturally detailed new homes set around a central neighborhood park.
- New all brick single family three-story luxury homes: with elevator options set around a neighborhood green-space
- Beautiful gated neighborhood entrance
- Direct access to Brook Run Park via the Dunwoody Trailway
- Convenient Dunwoody location less than one mile from I-285
- Built just for you by the John Wieland team
Pernoshal Court Dunwoody, GA 30338 | 770-809-6024 | Contact Us
Map and Directions
The Enclave at Dunwoody Park is a gated enclave of 36 architecturally detailed new homes by JW Collection. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one. In our exclusive Design Studio, you’ll enjoy utilizing your included design allowance to personalize your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- Architecturally unique all-brick homes, crafted one by one by a talented and experienced team of professionals
- Set around a central neighborhood park
- Offering four distinctive floorplans, two with elevator options
- Spacious open designs with gourmet kitchens, custom cabinetry, spa-inspired baths and third-floor media rooms
Children at the Enclave at Dunwoody Park attend Dekalb County schools.
Chestnut Elementary School
Chestnut Elementary serves students from pre-K through fifth grade and puts an emphasis on basic skills with support towards enhancements in technology. In the 2000-2001 school year, Chesnut began operating as a Charter School giving it the flexibility to challenge and develop each student to his/her full potential.
Peachtree Charter Middle School
Serving grades six through eight, Peachtree Charter Middle School is dedicated to improving upon the current curriculum and textbooks to support students in realizing their academic and personal dreams.
Dunwoody High School
Dunwoody High School is a traditional high school in the DeKalb County School District which includes grades 9 through 12. With a mission to ensure the success of all students, to enable them to become lifelong learners, and to be productive members of an increasingly diverse society, Dunwoody High School is a highly regarded school in the northern suburbs of Atlanta.
The Enclave at Dunwoody Park offers close proximity to many of metropolitan Atlanta’s best shopping, dining and recreation destinations, the Perimeter Business District, Dunwoody Transit Station and excellent schools.
- Adjacent to 5-Acre Pernoshal Park and the Dunwoody Trailway
- Less than one mile to I-285
- Five minutes to Perimeter Business District or Dunwoody Transit Station
- Ten minutes to Buckhead
- Fifteen minutes to Midtown Atlanta
- Twenty minutes to Downtown Atlanta
Built for You by the John Wieland Team
Bill Holliday, Project Manager
Call for More Information
Now Taking Priority Reservations
From I-285 Westbound, take exit 30 for Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/N Peachtree Road/Shallowford Road. Merge onto the access road (Cotillion Drive) and follow it for approximately 0.5 miles to N Shallowford Road. Turn right onto N Shallowford Road and continue 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Pernoshal Court. The Enclave at Dunwoody Park is on the left, past Pernoshal Park.
From I-285 Eastbound, take exit 30 for Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/N Peachtree Road/Shallowford Road. Merge onto the access road (Savoy Drive) and follow it for approximately one mile to N Shallowford Road. Turn left onto N Shallowford Road and continue 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Pernoshal Court. The Enclave at Dunwoody Park is on the left, past Pernoshal Park.