ENCLAVE AT DUNWOODY PARK
COMING SPRING 2019: Gated Living in the Heart of Dunwoody
From the High $600s
Behind the gates at The Enclave at Dunwoody Park, discover charming streetscapes of architecturally detailed new homes set around a central neighborhood park.
- A gated enclave of just 36 homes
- All-brick homes including two plans with optional elevators
- Convenient Dunwoody location
Pernoshal Court Dunwoody, GA 30338 | 770-809-6024 | Contact Us
Map and Directions
The Enclave at Dunwoody Park is a gated enclave of 36 architecturally detailed new homes by JW Collection. JW Collection is focused on thoughtful, detailed architecture – every home is individually designed and crafted one by one. In our exclusive Design Studio, you’ll enjoy utilizing your included design allowance to personalize your new home with the help of one of our professional designers.
- Architecturally unique all-brick homes, crafted one by one by a talented and experienced team of professionals
- Set around a central neighborhood park
- Offering four distinctive floorplans, two with elevator options
- Spacious open designs with gourmet kitchens, custom cabinetry, spa-inspired baths and third-floor media rooms
The Enclave at Dunwoody Park offers close proximity to many of metropolitan Atlanta’s best shopping, dining and recreation destinations, the Perimeter Business District, Dunwoody Transit Station and excellent schools.
- Adjacent to 5-Acre Pernoshal Park and the Dunwoody Trailway
- Less than one mile to I-285
- Five minutes to Perimeter Business District or Dunwoody Transit Station
- Ten minutes to Buckhead
- Fifteen minutes to Midtown Atlanta
- Twenty minutes to Downtown Atlanta
From I-285 Westbound, take exit 30 for Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/N Peachtree Road/Shallowford Road. Merge onto the access road (Cotillion Drive) and follow it for approximately 0.5 miles to N Shallowford Road. Turn right onto N Shallowford Road and continue 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Pernoshal Court. The Enclave at Dunwoody Park is on the left, past Pernoshal Park.
From I-285 Eastbound, take exit 30 for Chamblee-Dunwoody Road/N Peachtree Road/Shallowford Road. Merge onto the access road (Savoy Drive) and follow it for approximately one mile to N Shallowford Road. Turn left onto N Shallowford Road and continue 0.5 miles. Turn right onto Pernoshal Court. The Enclave at Dunwoody Park is on the left, past Pernoshal Park.